WANTED! 10 people who want to be the first guinea pigs on our Naturally HealthierU personalised nutrition programme, receiving £485 worth of support absolutely FREE!
We are looking for 10 highly motivated individuals to help us develop and launch a range of new personalised nutrition and health coaching programmes, delivered via our proprietary online coaching platform – MyOnlineCLINIC.
You’ll receive online health assessments, personalised support plans and up to 6 hours of one-to-one coaching with our nutrition and functional health experts, tailored to your unique needs, and all completely free of charge for up to 6 months.
We’re looking for people…
- who have made various attempts to improve their health but not maintained these efforts, or not seen improvements to health despite changes (diet, exercise, sleep, stress management, etc)
- who are serious about making changes to their diet and lifestyle and are willing to follow our personalised advice for the duration of the programme
- who are willing to document changes to symptoms and behavioural habits, using our symptom checker
- who are happy to share details of their journey with us, and allow us to use this content in the format of a case study, as part of our MyOnlineCLINIC marketing to reach others who may benefit from personalised nutrition. We will also require a photograph of you
- who are willing to consider nutritional testing & supplementation as part of our protocols (this aspect is not free)
- who are available for consultations between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday, and have good internet access for video consultations through our online coaching platform, MyOnlineCLINIC (Chrome & Firefox browsers only)
What’s involved in the programme
Once you have booked your initial consultation, you’ll take an in-depth online health assessment so we learn as much as possible about you ahead of your first appointment. Following your consultation we will propose a personalised support plan to you, consisting of regular health assessments, 1-2-1 video, phone and text support with your nutrition coach, and personalised nutrition and lifestyle plans to help you get your health back on track.
Is this for you?
Are you struggling to achieve your weight loss or health goals despite seemingly trying everything? Do you have a range of health concerns or symptoms that you simply put up with or just can’t shift? Are you fed up with feeling below par, struggling to cope with stress, or regularly suffering with digestive issues, illness, hormone imbalance or low energy? We are particularly interested in hearing from you if you are looking to achieve a healthy weight, improve your hormonal balance, address energy levels or blood sugar balance, improve stress and mental wellbeing or combat skin or digestive health concerns, but other ailments and goals will also be considered.
When you join Naturally HealthierU, you’ll receive personalised advice and recommendations that are based on an in-depth understanding of you and your individual health status and current diet. All of our support is tailored to your unique needs, and all coaching is completely free of charge for up to 6 months. If this sounds like something you could benefit from and you are willing and able to make some lifelong changes to your health and wellbeing, then we want to hear from you!
Our coaches are trained in a range of health and wellbeing therapies so advice and support could include anything from trying some new dietary regimes or supplement, to stress management therapies, trying some new forms of movement or exercise, referrals to other health experts or conducting some functional testing to help understand the biochemistry at the root of your health issues. We will work closely with you to ensure your support is both realistic and achievable so you see the greatest possible benefits.
How to apply
Please complete the application form below as fully as possible, telling us about you, your health concerns and goals, any previous struggles and how you think personalised nutrition and health coaching could benefit you. We’ll enter you into our selection process for a chance to be one of 10 MyOnlineCLINIC case study participants. Applications close by midnight Sunday 25th February.