Great for: supporting energy production, electrolyte balance, muscle function, cell division, nervous system function, healthy bones and teeth, as well as normal psychological functionTriple Magnesium Complex is an advanced blend of fully reacted magnesium citrate, taurate and bisglycinate chelate, formulated to optimise absorption of this important mineral.
- ADVANCED TRIPLE MAGNESIUM BLEND: combining magnesium citrate, taurate and bisglycinate enhances magnesium absorption by utilising multiple magnesium uptake pathways, avoiding saturation
- FULLY REACTED FORMULA: only fully reacted (not buffered) magnesium forms are free from poorly absorbed magnesium oxide. The enhanced solubility of these fully reacted magnesium forms optimises absorption potential
- MULTIPLE HEALTH BENEFITS: magnesium supports normal energy release, muscle function, electrolyte balance, nervous system function and normal psychological function
- SPLIT DOSING FOR ENHANCED UPTAKE: magnesium absorption is significantly improved by taking smaller doses throughout the day
- CONSISTENT PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEED: manufactured in the UK in GMP-accredited facilities
One bottle provides 60 tablets, or a 1-month supply at the recommended divided daily dose of 2-per-day.
Directions: Adults: take 2 tablets daily. Children aged 12+: take 1 tablet daily. Best taken with food. For optimal absorption and all-day coverage, split the daily dose between morning and evening. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Ingredients: Magnesium citrate; bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose; magnesium taurate; magnesium bisglycinate; anti-caking agent: ascorbyl palmitate; glazing agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerol.
|Orders between value of:|
|£0.00 - £20.00||£20.00 - £50.00||£50.00 - £75.00||£75.00 and over|
|UK & Channel Isles Royal Mail 2nd class||£1.99||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|UK & Channel Isles Royal Mail 1st class||£2.99||£2.99||FREE||FREE|
|UK Courier Next Business Day (except Sat & Sun and public holidays)||£6.99||£6.99||£6.99||FREE|
|Rest of the world||£12.50||£12.50||£12.50||£12.50|
Orders received before 2pm Monday-Friday are usually despatched from our warehouse the same day, as soon as payment is received. Orders placed after 2pm or at weekends are despatched the following working day.
- Orders within the UK should reach the relevant destination within 1 to 2 working days for first-class orders or within 3 to 4 working days for second-class orders, unless next-day courier delivery is selected.
- For orders within Europe, please allow 5-7 working days.
- For all other international destinations, please allow 7-14 working days for delivery.
Please ensure that you provide a valid street address where somebody will be available to receive the parcel between 9am and 5pm as the courier service cannot provide specific delivery times. If you are unlikely to be at home during those hours, please provide an alternative address. The courier will leave a card with their details, in the event that you are not home. They will re-attempt delivery twice, or you will have the chance to collect your parcel from your local depot. Should these attempts to deliver still fail, then the parcel will be returned to Igennus. We regret that we will have to charge the normal postage fee if we have to re-send your parcel.
Importation of food supplements - regulations & customs charges
Please note that for all non-EU destinations, it is your responsibility to check domestic regulations regarding importation of food supplements, since classification of individual nutrients can vary from country to country - sometimes nutrition supplements acceptable in one country are classified as medicines in another. If, for any reason, you are unable to import our food supplements due to local market regulations, any fees charged to us for returning the goods will be deducted from your refund once the goods are received back at our warehouse. Any applicable customs charges are payable by you and Igennus accepts no responsibility for any charges imposed on you upon import.
Lost or damaged shipment
We will arrange a replacement or refund for lost parcels.* A parcel may be considered lost if it has not arrived within the following time periods:
- UK - 10 working days
- Europe - 20 working days
- Rest of World - 25 working days
* Please note that in order to claim a refund or full replacement you must report a missing parcel within 20 calendar days in the UK, and 70 calendar days for Europe and Rest of World. As soon as you suspect a parcel is lost please report it to us by email or phone. Please call 01223 421434 (+44 1223 421434 international). Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm GMT.
When you shop with us, we want you to be completely satisfied. If you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us for a full refund, provided you inform us within 7 working days of receiving the goods. The cost of returning the goods to us is your responsibility. We recommend obtaining proof of postage.
If you receive your order and find that it has been damaged, is defective in any way or is not the item which you ordered, we will refund or exchange the item, including the cost of delivery, and the cost of returning the goods to us.
Please do not return an item without informing us and please ensure that all returned goods are clearly marked with your name and order details. Please return products in a saleable condition, unsoiled and with no damage to the container, lid, seal or label. Please note that we do not issue refunds if the product has been opened. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our return address is: Igennus Healthcare Nutrition, St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.
Please contact us on 01223 421434 (+44 1223 421434 from outside UK) if you have any questions or queries regarding your return. Please note that returns can take between 7-10 business days to receive and process, although we will do our best to minimise any delay.