As nutrition aficionados and food enthusiasts, we create bespoke supplements and empower, educate and inspire people to live healthier, happier lives. Our small family run business is growing at a rapid rate and the company now requires a knowledgeable, multi-skilled and flexible individual to deliver first class nutrition advice and technical support to our consumer and practitioner business channels, and nutrition consultations through our digital clinic, MyOnlineCLINIC. Ad hoc support for the product development team may also be required.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, with a natural energy and strong desire to help others – and possess a passion for health, bringing a high level of nutrition knowledge and experience. The successful individual will be reliable and dedicated and able to adapt quickly to new challenges in order to help Igennus maintain their leading role in the nutrition industry. The relevant individual will also possess a strong learning mindset, since the business strongly embraces the ability to learn and adapt with our changing environment.
The role is based in Cambridge, UK and will be a standalone position working in a small multi-functional team.
|NUTRITION SUPPORT FOR CONSUMERS & PRACTITIONERS
|To be considered for this position, you will be:
· Friendly, cooperative, reliable, calm and professional
· Smart and able to relate to and communicate with professionals from all areas
· Must be passionate about and take pride in own health and wellbeing and be keen to develop a sound knowledge of the products and the company’s nutrition stance
· Resourceful, eager to learn and a natural self-starter
· Have a positive, friendly, happy and helpful manner
· Be sensitive and considerate towards customers
· Genuine desire to help others – internally and externally
· Confident and authoritative but not afraid to seek help when needed
· Proactive and forward-thinking
|What we offer|
|· A friendly, supportive and enjoyable office environment where individuals are encouraged to contribute ideas and be entrepreneurial
· The opportunity to apply your skills and make an impact as we strive for continuous learning and improvement
· Working alongside other motivated and intelligent people who care about what we do and the products and services we provide
· Creative and challenging projects and cross-team working
|Hours and compensation|
Please email your CV together with a covering letter to Anne Chard (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 01223 421434 for further information.