To £40,000 depending on experience plus performance related bonus, flexible working hours and product discounts
Igennus Healthcare Nutrition is a fast-growth family-run nutrition company based in Cambridge. The company now requires a skilled ecommerce marketing professional with experience of working with Amazon Vendor and/or the marketplace – which is growing over 200% per year within the business. Igennus specialist and premium food supplements are also distributed through private clinics, select retailers including Holland & Barrett and international distributors.
Operating as the company’s first dedicated eCommerce specialist, this individual will gradually carve out new areas of responsibility, and take ownership of the company’s ecommerce marketing activity within Amazon, with the support of colleagues in content and communications, paid search and optimisation. There is opportunity for career progression and line management.
As Ecommerce Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the hands-on Commercial Director, working together to implement the broader business strategy to expand the global ecommerce business. There will be the opportunity to contribute to wider marketing initiatives and the development of marketing strategy.
- Manage all marketing activity relating to Amazon, and the Igennus online shop
- Take the lead role on detail page optimisation, initially working with an external freelancer on all aspects of optimisation to increase traffic and sales conversions
- Manage paid search activity, within both Amazon Vendor & Seller, and Google
- Work closely with colleagues in communications, content and nutrition to maximise the potential of the product detail page content, including A+ and EBC content, and increase sales rank, while remaining brand appropriate
- With the support of a colleague, optimise autoresponder emails using Feedback Genius split testing
- Monitor competitor activity to ensure that the products compete in terms of pricing and performance
- Deliver ongoing reporting for sales, retail analytics and campaign performance
- Develop promotional plans for Vendor Central, based on historical sales trends and sales forecasts, stock management & profit analysis
As a data loving individual, the successful candidate with have a demonstrable record of driving revenue and profit, with a strong respect for branding.
You will have proven, hands-on experience of working with Amazon, a strong grasp of optimisation and SEO and paid search, with a commercial mindset to success in this entrepreneurial environment. A strong level of confidence is a must – but with a learning mindset, thriving on experimentation, change and a keenness for data.
Personality is key – the company is looking for down to earth, inquisitive, resourceful people who will fit into the company culture, in which intelligent, thoughtful self-starters thrive.
You’ll need a strong grasp of marketing within consumer goods, though this could also be someone with agency-side.
Desired skills and competencies of the E-Commerce Marketing Manager:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in management of ecommerce, SEO and PPC
- Experience working with Amazon Vendor Central and/or Seller Central
- Enthusiasm for accumulating knowledge in the latest digital technology innovations
- Excellent numerical and communication skills and experience in managing campaigns and projects
- Confident, organised, adaptable and entrepreneurial
- French or German language fluency would be a strong advantage
- Educated to degree level with a business/marketing/digital qualification
- Ideally an interest in health and nutrition
What we offer
- A friendly, supportive and enjoyable office environment where individuals are encouraged to contribute ideas and be entrepreneurial
- The opportunity to apply your skills and make an impact as we strive for continuous learning and improvement
- Working alongside other motivated and intelligent people who care about what we do and the products and services we provide
- Creative and challenging projects and cross-team working
Hours and compensation
- 37.5 hours per week, with flexible hours
- To £40,000 depending on experience
How to apply
- Please send your CV and covering letter to Anne Chard (firstname.lastname@example.org). Due to the highly specialised nature of this role, there is no closing date – we are looking to find the right individual.