❄ FREE DELIVERY OVER £20.00 | ORDER BY 2PM WEEKDAYS ❄
Patented formulation VESIsorb achieves therapeutic blood levels with a single 100mg dose
What is Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and Ubiquinol?
Who could benefit from Ubiquinol supplementation?
- Those taking medication known to decrease ubiquinol production, e.g. cholesterol-lowering medication, certain anti-hypertensives and anti-depressants (statin medication turns off CoQ10 production by blocking the pathway by which both cholesterol and CoQ10 are made in the body)
- Those over 40 years of age
- Those suffering fatigue
- Those leading stressful lifestyles
- Those with inflammatory and other chronic medical conditions
How does VESIsorb technology improve ubiquinol bioavailability by 622%?
Why is the Igennus VESIsorb Ubiquinol-QH supplement superior?
- It contains Kaneka-QH Ubiquinol, the unique and most researched, all-natural, yeast-fermented form of CoQ10. This form of CoQ10 is stabilised in the active ubiquinol form. It is better absorbed than standard (ubiquinone) CoQ10 supplements, and stays in the blood for longer. With inferior CoQ10 supplements, as much as 60% passes through the body unabsorbed
- It uses VESIsorb technology for improved bioavailability (effectiveness of absorption into the bloodstream)
- You may notice an improvement in symptoms from a few weeks to a few months after beginning supplementation
- Even if you don't feel any different, you will still reap the benefit of the supplement's powerful antioxidant activity
Premium, natural & well tolerated ingredients
We source only the highest quality raw ingredients provided by nature and proven to be safe, effective and well tolerated. To ensure our supplements really work, we focus on the best quality forms of ingredients, prioritising bioavailability, and using doses scientifically proven to provide demonstrable benefits to health.
- We use advanced delivery technologies proven by science to deliver optimal amounts of nutrients into the body
- Always GMO-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Bioavailable forms of ingredients ensure optimal digestion and absorption
- Sustainable raw materials
- We don’t offer excessively high doses to compensate for cheap nutrient forms; instead we prioritise efficacy, so that safe levels achieve the desired benefits. We believe a supplement should be just that – a complement to the diet
Pharmaceutical-grade UK manufactured food supplements
Are supplements essential? No, not if you eat seasonal, local and organic food, your sleep is regularly deep and refreshing and you experience little or no stress. These are the foundations of great health. Should diet provide most of your nutrition? Absolutely. Do bioavailable nutrition supplements play a role in filling in the gaps? We believe so, but only if you’re taking the right forms of active ingredients, otherwise your body will excrete much of it (best case scenario) or your body may even accumulate unmetabolised nutrients and you’ll disrupt homeostasis – you don’t want this. When it comes to supplements and dosing, it’s quality over quantity – and always check with a qualified professional if you have any questions. Igennus nutritionists are available for any questions about our products
Be kind to your health
Dr Jav Nazemi
CEO & Co-Founder