Amazon marketplace account executive; A-player required, full-time
Igennus Healthcare Nutrition is a family owned business based in Cambridge, UK, run by father-and-daughter Co-CEOs Jav and Mina. The entire Nazemi family are involved in the day-to-day running of the company, supported by a close-knit team of people who share our values and bring expertise and inspiration, enabling us to remain strongly science led.
Our purpose is to empower people to lead healthier, fuller lives, through high-impact nutrition. We develop specialist, bioavailable nutrition supplements to help people to meet their nutritional needs and support optimal health. We only develop products we truly believe in and use ourselves. We proactively impart our expertise about nutrition, diet and lifestyle to enable people to make sustainable changes that make the biggest difference to their health.
We now require a smart, rounded, dynamic and inquisitive individual who is commercially astute and confident to join our Amazon Commercial team. The individual should have at least one year of experience working with Amazon Seller or Vendor Central. We are looking for A-players at this important time of growth in the business; we are selecting based on competence, commercial skill and personality. A learning mindset with a questioning and open mind is vital. Fluent French, German, Italian or Spanish is an added bonus. This role would be a suitable next step for someone previously working in ecommerce in-house or perhaps an agency role.
As Amazon Account Executive, you will support the Account Managers to grow the UK and EU markets, as well as emerging markets. Training will be provided and ongoing commercial coaching is an integral part of how we work.
- Implementing the marketing support plan for each market. This includes executing promotional plans, factoring profitability, stock levels, deal type suitability, and evaluating promotional performance.
- Managing SEO activity. Developing an SEO roadmap with the Account Managers and implementing this with the content team to ensure we drive relevant purchase-ready traffic to our listings that convert. Ongoing evaluation of search term suitability, conversion rates and growth potential.
- Managing paid search activity, according to set metrics. keeping up-to-date with new ad types, continually testing suitability for products across the range.
- Conversion optimisation: working alongside the content team and external freelancers to maintain, evaluate and improve the conversion of our product listings through informative nutrition content. Whether it’s via compelling copywriting, infographics, video or photography, we have a range of tools at your disposal, to maximise the potential of the product detail page.
- Utilising data to support portfolio management: supporting the Account Managers to coordinate activities and resources that support optimal growth of our product listings through an understanding of the product lifecycle, sales potential and profitability. Requires developing in-depth understanding of the product range, market positioning and customer segmentation. Also requires maintaining accurate financial reporting and providing analyses to colleagues; analysing product performance according to set metrics and reporting to the Account Managers; providing recommendations and actionable insights to drive continued growth of the business.
- Monitoring competitor activity and consumer trends to ensure that the products compete in terms of pricing and performance.
Who you are
The successful candidate is a lifelong learner, who loves data, but equally loves turning data into actionable insights and initiating appropriate actions and tasks across multi-functional teams.
Succeeding in this role does require a hands-on attitude, digging into various report types and making sense of lots of different types of data, lots of testing, trial and error, and all backed with a commercial but flexible mindset to succeed in this entrepreneurial environment. A strong level of confidence is a must – but with a learning mindset, thriving on experimentation, change and a keenness for data. Personality is key – the company is looking for down to earth, inquisitive, resourceful people who will fit into the company culture, in which intelligent, thoughtful self-starters thrive.
Desired skills and competencies:
- Enthusiasm for accumulating knowledge and applying it
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- Experience in managing projects and working across teams
- Confident, organised, adaptable and entrepreneurial
- Educated to degree level - ideally in business, finance, marketing or communications
- An interest in health and nutrition as in-depth understanding of the product range is required; training will be provided by our in-house nutritionists
- A friendly, supportive and enjoyable office environment where individuals are encouraged to contribute ideas and be entrepreneurial
- Hybrid office-based and homeworking after training phase is completed
- The opportunity to apply your skills and make an impact as we strive for continuous learning and improvement
- Working alongside other motivated and intelligent people who care about what we do and the products and services we provide
- Creative and challenging projects and cross-team working